cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

One UI 6: Our top 10 favourite features to elevate your mobile experience πŸŒŸπŸš€

(Topic created on: 12-31-2023 08:06 PM)
Samsung_Eu
Community Manager
Options
Tips

πŸ‘‹ Hey Samsung Members!

Have you already experienced One UI 6 on your Galaxy? πŸ“±

With Samsung's latest update, One UI 6, a wave of exciting changes has flooded in to enrich your Galaxy mobile experience! From a revamped quick panel to a more intuitive camera app, we've handpicked our top 10 favorite features that promise to elevate your smartphone usage. Check them out in the videos below!

Stay tuned for our upcoming News & Tips article where we'll provide a step-by-step guide on how to activate these amazing features here

In the meantime, let's come together, share our discoveries, and make the most out of this new update! πŸŒŸπŸš€

39 Comments
Tips
Personally I didn't think there was much changes at all barely noticed.
Flayko
Active Level 4
Tips
Still waiting for S22 ultra update.
anhgi
Beginner Level 3
Tips
It is excellent for me
Tips
Mine look like going to be awhile before I can get android 14
Brandonnel
Active Level 4
Tips
Would be nice if my S22 Ultra could get the update. It's been 2 months.
Eddienz
Beginner Level 2
Tips
Since upgrade few days ago on my new s23 fe
I am having issues using Facebook. When I first open app it fickers fast and I have to tap fast few time on fb home top left
kahmanz
Active Level 3
Tips
Im still wating how i experience on zflip4 and zfolid4 still waiting βœ‹οΈπŸ˜ͺπŸ™ƒπŸ˜”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’βœ‹οΈπŸ˜ͺ
Tiny1
Active Level 3
Tips
You can not experience when we don't have update yet, this app is becoming a complete waste of time no real communication about Samsung stuff at all, just *** competitions that would not bother.
Samsung, sort you *** out and be more informative with notifications and what is exactly happening with our Samsung phone etc.
superjames300
Active Level 2
Tips
I don't have the one ui 6 update for my Samsung galaxy A14 4g yet