Original topic:

M7 Samsung smart monitor Bluetooth - Panasonic wireless earbuds not working

(Topic created on: 01-01-2022 05:31 PM)
DP2022
Beginner Level 2
Options
TV & Audio

Hi, does any one have a similar problem.

My panasonic RZ-S500 earbuds refuse the play sound reliably from any of the apps on the Samsung Smart Monitor M7.

They pair and connect perfectly but the sound fades in an out every few seconds.

thanks in advance,

ian

0 Likes
4 Comments
TV & Audio
Could be because of compatibility issues, try changing Bluetooth codec from developer settings. I had similar issues with my car's Bluetooth.
Shane187
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio
my phone connects fine but when I play any music or sounds it come from my phone not the other devices I'm connected to
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
TV & Audio

Hi @DP2022, that's strange. After going through the User Manual, I have found the below information: 

The sound may frequently be interrupted when a Bluetooth speaker is used. Make sure
that the Bluetooth speaker and the wireless access point are on a straight line, and
the Bluetooth device is within range of the product.

For the monitor itself, try disconnecting and reconnecting your device. To refresh the devices list, go to:

Settings > Sound > Sound Output > Bluetooth Speaker List

Note: Connection stability and strength also lies on the Bluetooth device you are connected to. So we recommend checking the user manual of the Bluetooth device for additional troubleshooting steps. 

Restrictions on using Bluetooth
● You can't use Bluetooth devices and the Wi-Fi Speaker Surround Setup feature simultaneously.
● Compatibility issues may occur, depending on the Bluetooth device (A Mobile exclusive headphone may not be
available, depending on the environment).
● Lip-sync errors may occur.
● The product and Bluetooth device may disconnect, depending on the distance between them.
● A Bluetooth device may hum or malfunction:
–– When a part of your body is in contact with the receiving/transmitting system of the Bluetooth device or the product.
–– When the device is subject to electrical variation from obstructions caused by a wall, corner, or office partitioning.
–– When the device is exposed to electrical interference from same frequency-band devices including medical equipment, microwave ovens, and wireless LANs.

0 Likes
korayesque
Beginner Level 2
TV & Audio

I have recently bought a Samsung M7 monitor (LS43BM700UPXUF) and I have the same problem with it. I used two different Bluetooth speakers (Logitect & I-WAVE and both of them randomly and momentarily cut out during play. This happens only on apps (i.e., Disney+ or MUBI), but not on HDMI. Using Bluetooth speakers for HDMI sources works perfectly with no problem. It looks like a software/processor issue. I am using the latest firmware.

Can you escalate this to technical team?

Thanks!

K.

0 Likes