Original topic:

Absolutely disgusted and disappointed with samsung online

(Topic created on: 10-17-2022 05:54 PM)
sasha16
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Made an online purchase and needed to return it the war buds. 
My item has been with samsung warehouse since July and it is now October and I am yet to get any refunds. No one in Australia is helping, and all I get from phone consults is 'it has been escalated'. No one in e-commerce has any clue on any updates. 
I am absolutely disgusted and disappointed with the service. I asked to speak to an Australian representative and it took me several phone calls over weeks to finally be put through and to be told that they haven't heard from case manager. Has anyone had any problems with online refunds? #samsung #galaxybudspro #customerservuce #samsungdisappointing #samsungcustomerservice
19 Comments
rum9
Active Level 1
Wearables
Yes I have had a big nightmare until now trying to get a refund on a online order of a Samsung watch that I didn't even collect from one of there shops
I'd cancelled order as took to long to arrive into shop
Of course I had to pay for it as I'd made purchase through Afterpay
From end July until now
I'm still trying to get my refund
Nobody helps at all
You just get told the same thing over and over
Your case is being escalated etc
It's an absolute disgrace
sasha16
Active Level 2
Wearables
Exactly!!! That's appalling
rum9
Active Level 1
Wearables
PEOPLE NEED TO BE WARNED NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING ONLINE WUTH SAMSUNG
SO MANY STORIES OF PEOPLE NOT GETTING THEIR REFUND
ITS SHOCKING
DISGUSTING
THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL
I THINK IT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST
THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY
AND THAT'S IT
sasha16
Active Level 2
Wearables
If only I knew..... samsung is such a big reputable company... I'm shocked to hear that this is happening to others
rum9
Active Level 1
Wearables
Believe me it's widespread
I've seen so many complaints it's just hard to believe it's going on like this
Small companies are so much more reliable than they are
I'm beginning to think I'll never seen my $349 that I never even collected the watch
It's sickening
I need this money
But it's almost like it's a robot answering emails even phone calls are people not even in this country
Live chat is also a total waste of time
They all give you the same story over and over again
I'm at a loss to put my mind to this much longer
I'm sure there's people who are owed more than me
Just look m at Samsung reviews
Nothing positive
sasha16
Active Level 2
Wearables
🤦
cracked
Active Level 2
Wearables
Report to the ACCC i have just had to file report due to flip 4 only 5 weeks old cracked on hinge and they refuse to refund or put credit on store and only offer repair but I don't want flip now as there hinge clearly not upto scratch 20221007_074933_7442_1665091173.jpg
sasha16
Active Level 2
Wearables
That's appalling!!!
Yeah I was thinking to take this to ACCC.
sasha16
Active Level 2
Wearables
Spoke to the ACCC today. They have taken notes and made a file. However, I was referred to NSW fair trading which I will be contacting soon.
Anyone going through the same as I, please contact ACCC and explain the circumstances so that they have it on file for them to keep a close eye on them. Also, call NSW fair trading and put through for a formal review.