Original topic:

Battery Issue

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 09:01 PM)
Samsungsupporter
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hi there

I purchased a Samsung Active 2 Watch in June20 And recently I notice the battery fully charged in the morning but fully depleted by 5pm in the afternoon. This is not normal, is it? What can I do to fix this?

0 Likes
5 Comments
SamsungJon
Options
Wearables

Hi @Samsungsupporter, sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with you Active Watch 2. I would recommend first checking that your Watch is up to date with software. To do this please go to Galaxy Wearables app > Watch software update on your connected device.

I would also suggest turning on power saving mode- https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/enable-powersaving-mode-on-samsung-watch/

If you believe there may be a fault with your device's battery, I would then suggest you send an error report via the Wearables app. To do this, open Galaxy Wearables app> open onto the wearable with the issue you’re experiencing > ☰ > Contact us > Error reports.

Let us know how you go!

0 Likes
Members_nmkCO6N
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hi Samsung. We are facing same issue that has been mentioned about drain battery. I have given gift this watch to my wife and battery drain out in afternoon even if full charge in morning. We have tried all things you have mentioned.  I have reset tye watch as well. I am getting frustrated after spending lots of money on watch and it didn't work. Please advise. 

Thanks

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Wearables

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. As you've mentioned trying other troubleshooting tips, my next suggestion would be to send an error report for his to be looked at by our research and development team. 

To send an error report for a wearable, follow these steps:

1. Go to Galaxy Wearables app > click on the device desired on the side menu
  2. In the side menu, tap Contact us > Error reports (in the Get help section)
  3. Fill in details and the frequency of the issue that you have with the wearable.
  4. Click send. 
0 Likes
Members_s6iqdYd
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I have a gear s2 and over the last month I have charged it full and within 4 hrs it totally flat. I have turned off all not essential  apps and wi fi but still draining.  

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Wearables

Hi there, please send through an error report via the Galaxy Wearable app. 

To send an error report for a wearable, follow these steps:

1. Go to Galaxy Wearables app > click on the device desired on the side menu
  2. In the side menu, tap Contact us > Error reports (in the Get help section)
  3. Fill in details and the frequency of the issue that you have with the wearable.
  4. Click send.
0 Likes