Original topic:

Buds pro 2 battery problem

(Topic created on: 05-25-2023 12:30 PM)
colacola
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables

Have been waiting for long time for the charging case replacement. Walk in to the City Phone Samsung authorise service centre they told me already have part and need proof of purchase because My email is automatic delete after 3 month so I can't find the proof. Buds pro 2 launch at 08/22 and have one warranty. Why need the proof of purchase??? They told me contact Samsung I ring the service centre they need pass my call to e-commerce department and need 72 hour agains for the warranty. I say don't want to wait any more. I ask them which Samsung store have sell the charging case I go buy one. They told me Samsung store won't sell the part only can replace at service centre. SAMSUNG Australia are you kidding me you selling your products and won't sell part. Recommend to all Samsung buyer when need to buy Samsung products think about the warranty and customer service first before purchase. SAMSUNG AUSTRALIA don't have own repair centre in Australia all is authorised by other company so they can't do the best. Bad service very disappointed. 
0 Likes
2 Comments
Wearables

Bought from samsung online store? You can try logging in in Samsung website and go to "Orders" to see your order number there.

Or print the page as proof and maybe ask online support if they can resend you the invoice.

colacola
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thanks for help. But I already put the charging case in to bin yesterday.
0 Likes