Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro Problem

(Topic created on: 02-07-2021 03:57 AM)
Llean
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hey guys just want to share some error I experience while using my recently obtained buds thru my purchase of galaxy s21 ultra. At first day of use it seems that there is no problem with my usage, I can fully used it while listening to spotify, youtube browsing facebook and even used it for videocalling. However after a day of use, I encountered some problem connecting to a call from messenger, viber and other videocalling apps; it is automatically disconnecting and doesnt optimize the buds on videocall or in  just a simple call. And it also has a weird cracking sounds sometimes. It was then prompted me to search about the error I encountered and to my surprised I am not the only one experiencing it. I even reported the problem with samsung customer service but still havent had any answer yet. So for now I think this buds is with no use. I hope there is still a way to troubleshoot this problem. If any of you know how to, it will be much appreciated if you can assist me with it. Thank you in advance! 
6 Comments
Erisedstraeh
Active Level 6
Wearables
I also experienced having issues before whenever my sister is trying to connect with her own BT earphones on her own phone while my own buds is connected with my samsung phone. The connection is not good in my phone, while my sister can't connect her BT earphones with her own phone. So what I did is that I turned off the "Seamless Earbud Connection" and its been okay since then.

For the cracking sounds try to adjust the ambient sound to low. If that didn't help, I guess you need to visit a store for them to check it.
Llean
Active Level 1
Wearables
tried it.. still isnt working..😔
0 Likes
Erisedstraeh
Active Level 6
Wearables
Then I guess visit na the hub and check if such is covered ng warranty or if kaya pa ng 7 days replacement. 😊
Llean
Active Level 1
Wearables
yes i will thanks po 😊
0 Likes
oneXpiece
Active Level 3
Wearables

I'm having problems with my pro too... after updating it to the latest version.... the right bud have some sort of wind noise when ANC mode is ON. Left bud no issues so far whether ANC is on or off. Also after the update ANC doesn't work very well.

0 Likes
Llean
Active Level 1
Wearables
this is the solution they suggest. I have done it but still no luck 😔

Screenshot_20210211-101757_Samsung Members_8566.jpg

Screenshot_20210211-101839_Samsung Members_8568.jpg

Screenshot_20210211-101825_Samsung Members_8567.jpg

0 Likes