How do I

(Topic created on: 05-11-2021 02:58 PM)
Ashton88
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hey all,

Let's see how this goes... 

I have an active3 watch and like to go running, how do I get Nike Run Club app working on my watch? 

I googled online that I need to sync it with samsung health but it doesnt seem to work. 

Reaching out to the community for help! 

EDIT: NIKE RUN CLUB NOT COMPATIBLE, I ENDED UP DOWNLOADING STRAVA RUNNING APP WHICH WORKS THANKS EVERYONE

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Invonik
Active Level 4
Wearables
Saddly, Samsung health is not in the partner list of Nike Run Club app.

Screenshot_20210511-162712_Nike Run Club.png

View solution in context

4 Comments
jpramsay1310
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Can try this off the Nike site

You can easily connect Nike Run Club with partner apps and devices, such as those from TomTom or Garmin, by following these steps:

Open Nike Run Club.Head to your profile and select "Settings."Choose "Partners."Select the partner app or device you'd like to connect with Nike Run Club.

You'll then be all set to have your partner device share your workout data with Nike Run Club

0 Likes
Solution
Invonik
Active Level 4
Wearables
Saddly, Samsung health is not in the partner list of Nike Run Club app.

Screenshot_20210511-162712_Nike Run Club.png

Ashton88
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yeah I had a look, bummer nike run club is not a partner app, but the good news is there are some alternatives. I ended up downloading the Strava app on my active3 from the Galaxy store. Thanks everyone!
0 Likes
Invonik
Active Level 4
Wearables
There is no way to direct link Samsung Health with Nike Run Club, due to the limitation of their co-operation, I guess.
There are some third-party apps that can help to achieve the function, like Sync My Track or Heath Sync, as attached screenshots.

Screenshot_20210511-163210_Google Play Store.png

Screenshot_20210511-163233_Google Play Store.png