Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Incorrect item delivered

(Topic created on: 06-16-2022 02:26 AM)
Abtugad
Beginner Level 3
Options
Wearables
Have you expetienced ordering online and the item delivered was in different color? I waited for almost a month for the item to get delivered. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Wearables
Reach out to customer support either through email, chat, or phone so that they can fix this issue. I've never heard of incorrect variant deliveries before, only late shipments.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

I deeply apologize for this, Abtugad. Have you already contacted our customer support, as summeRamirez said? You can call our hotline numbers:

Mobile Devices Hotline:
#GALAXY (just dial #425299) [Toll Free to all networks]
(02) 8422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

You can also send us an email through spr.ly/SamsungPH-Support or chat with us through our Live Chat Support at spr.ly/LiveChatSupport.

I hope you resolve your concern soon. Thank you!

0 Likes
Abtugad
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
I did contacted but no one is contacting me back. Its been 5days already.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hi, Abtugad!

You can email us here and we will direct your concern to the necessary department that will be able to help you. Please attach the proof of your purchase (the preferred color you've ordered must be visible), the incorrect item you've received, and the delivery receipt.

Thanks for being patient about this, Abtugad! Hopefully, this issue will resolve soon.

If the link is not working, you can try this as well: Email us | Samsung Support PH

0 Likes