Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Pre Order Delivery Delay

(Topic created on: 09-14-2021 07:34 AM)
rajeeva2
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables

I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Buds on 14Aug21 for delivery in Singapore. While making the order it was stated "Ships 2Sep21". I have been following up regularly to check the status of my order and the information provided is false and misleading. I chatted with the customer service a few times about this, first on 2nd Sep and was told delivery would take place same day! This was for a gift and so I had planned my day accordingly. Unfortunately the info provided was completely wrong and there has been no sign of the delivery till now. When I check the order status now it still says "Arrives on 02/09/2021 Standard Delivery" and Ships Sep2, 2021". It also says "Preparing Dispatch" (since 2Sep). Customer Service is useless. Extremely annoying and frustrating experience. No solution or information has been provided as to when and if I will actually get what I ordered. Samsung has actually launched the product in Singapore on 10Sep so least they can do is give the customer an option to physically collect from their shop, but not even that. They don't even allow to cancel the order. Pathetic service. I will never order from Samsung again. Worst experience ever.

25 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Wearables

Hello rajeeva2. I am Faiz from Samsung.

Our sincerest apology for letting you down and for the inconvenience caused.

We are committed to delivering our customers' devices as soon as possible. As all pre-order devices are done in batches, we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.

Rest assured that you will be contacted by our logistic partner for the delivery arrangement soon.

Meanwhile, we are reviewing our internal process so that we can better improve to serve our customers better.

Thank you.

0 Likes
nlow
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
can you all stop talking about the 'batches' nonsense. stop. and just 1) own up and apologize and admit that its an error on your end, and 2) allow people to collect from your stores immediately because that is the only decent thing that u can do for your customers. btw, your customer service has given me excuses like 'delay because of government store capacity measure'. just STOP all this nonsense and do the right thing. btw my order clearly says 'arrives on 3 sept store pickup'. this means you have already breached the legal term of sale.
0 Likes
rajeeva2
Active Level 2
Wearables
Same standard reply I have been getting each time. Its like you have bots sitting there instead of humans and have a recorded message. Yesterday I asked to speak to a Manager and was told somebody would call back and nothing till now. Why can't I take my invoice and collect the items from the store instead of just keeping us wait indefinitely for "batches and delivery by logistics partner" . Can you see how hollow and useless your replies are?? They have no meaning and no assurance WHEN and IF I will ever get what I ordered.
0 Likes
Mianbao
Active Level 4
Wearables
Hey man, have you received any updates on your deliveries ?
0 Likes
rajeeva2
Active Level 2
Wearables
Nope, nothing at all.
0 Likes
Mianbao
Active Level 4
Wearables
Hey man, did they explain why you are not allowed to cancel your orders ?
0 Likes
rajeeva2
Active Level 2
Wearables
They just said no changes allowed on pre orders
0 Likes
Mianbao
Active Level 4
Wearables
Lol thats not true cos they are processing my cancellation of pre order now. You should ask again. Their customer service like to give different answers
0 Likes
rajeeva2
Active Level 2
Wearables
Just got a text message now from some courier service saying some delivery is coming in a couple of days
0 Likes