Original topic:

Samsung wireless duo charger model EP-P4300

(Topic created on: 12-28-2021 05:49 PM)
Relley
Beginner Level 3
Options
Wearables
My samsung duo wireless charger model EP-P4300 is flashing orange & no longer charging my Samsung watch or phone.  I've changed wall plug & cable, but it's still not working.  Can it be reset?
0 Likes
6 Comments
Wearables
Im not sure if it has a reset option, better take it to Samsung.
0 Likes
Wearables
Are you using the original charging plug or after market?
Using a non Samsung wall charger can cause this issue.

If you're using the original charger, try another outlet, and also check the cable for possible damage and that it's plugged in fully to the charging pad and the wall plug.

Otherwise, as @NameX13 suggested, it's best to get it checked by Samsung.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Wearables

Hi @Relley, this typically indicates a weak power source or poor connection. Are you using a Samsung branded cable and the original plug provided in the box? Does your current cable show signs of damage (i.e twisted, exposed wires)?

0 Likes
Relley
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
Hi, yes, I'm using the original cable & Samsung branded plug. The cable is not damaged at all.
When I turn it on, both lights flash green for an instant & all looks OK, but then they go off & just one flashes orange.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Wearables

Thanks @Relley. Are you able to try the reverse -> original plug that came with the charger + Samsung branded cable? Some Samsung branded plugs that came with other devices may not be as powerful as the one that came with the wireless charger. 

Relley
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
That fixed it! Thank you 😊
0 Likes