Original topic:

Waiting for Approval : Stuck

(Topic created on: 03-20-2023 07:16 PM)
DjDesertum
Beginner Level 2
Options
Discussion
Hello,

Made and order # AU230314-44839198 on the 15th,paid with PayPal and until now still stuck on "waiting for approval"

I called them today and after calling many times I am been told always to wait 48 hours for the payment verification but as per today it has been more than 48 hours.

I have been told I can't cancel the order so I am getting shafted right now.

Thank you for your help.

Edit: Another call to Samsung Australia and spoke to a nice person who said that has escalated this to her case manager and to the back of house.

3 Comments
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Discussion

Hey @DjDesertum 

Thank you for sharing the last update and I hope your issue will be solved soon. If you have any other questions please let me know. 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
DjDesertum
Beginner Level 2
Discussion
Has not been solved and I am still waiting for your response.
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Discussion

Hello @DjDesertum

I am sorry that you are having this issue.
I would really like to look into this for you. If you could send an email with the below information filled out, through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette -Waiting for Approval : Stuck <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle.

Customers Name

Email

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

State

Model

Serial Number

Product Issue

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

ormation filled out, through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette - Optical On Sound Bar, Remote Not Changing Volume <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes