Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you for letting us know about the charging issue of your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
Recognize how inconvenient it can be to be unable to determine why your battery only charges via cable instead of super-fast charging. But rest assured; we are here to assist, provide quick fixes, and offer solutions to your device.
Following are some basic steps to troubleshoot and identify what's behind the reason your device battery charging issues.
A) First, ensure that your device is up-to-date with the latest Software updates.
Settings > About Phone > Software Updates > Download and Install > Follow On-screen notifications.
B) Charging Tips.
- Check the cable and the charger.
- Try charging your phone with another charger.
- Try charging your phone via a computer, wall outlet, lamp or wireless charging station.
- Ensure that the cable is not damaged.
- Remove any phone case.
- Ensure the charging port is not damaged.
For more battery charging tips, please click the below link.
C) Try putting your Samsung Galaxy device in Airplane mode & switch off the Wi-Fi while charging.
D) Optimize using Battery and Device care.
Step 1. Go to Settings.
Step 2. Select Battery and device care.
Step 3. Tap Optimize now.
E) Check your phone's charging specifications.
Step 1. Go to ‘Device care’ in ‘Settings’
and click on ‘Battery’.
Step 2. Tap ‘See more’ to go to settings.
Step 3. Under ‘Charging’ category located at the bottom,
check your smartphone’s supported
‘Fast cable charging’ and ‘fast wireless charging’ should be needed a charger, cable, and accessories that support the function.
F) Running the Diagnostic Tools under Samsung Members app.
1. Run Samsung Members and select Get help on the lower half of the screen.
2. Tap View Tests located under Diagnostics.
3. Diagnostics checks, Individually Tap the following;
"Battery" & "Charger/USB"
4. Your Galaxy phone will then run through the checks.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the check.
6. You can view your results after each check is complete.
G) Report Error through Samsung Members app.
Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and Tap Error reports.
Step 2.Tap OK on agreement popup for sending system log data.
Step 3. Select Symptom category. Tap Power/Battery/Charging.
Step 4. Describe problem in detail and SEND.
H) For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.
J) If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center.
Hope this content is helpful and your problem gets solved.
Make sure to click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button in your subsequent response, if we have satisfied your inquiry.