Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A52s 5g OneUI 4.0 A12 issues

(Topic created on: 03-25-2022 01:55 PM)
arkieryan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
These are the issues I faced since the last time I update my unit.

• Random restart at different time and day.
• Sudden screen freeze when opening the Messenger app.
• After screen freezing the phone will automatically restarted and hangs at Samsung Galaxy logo for a long time.

At least somehow I found a temporary solution but how long should I exprience these issues?

As much as possible I don't wanna go to service center hoping that this is only a software issues and will resolve in the next system update.
0 Likes
13 Comments
Matt52Playz
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Did you try clearing the cache partition or scanning for some malware? Did you also try checking background processes and cleaeing the, are you out of storage? Also the messenger app thingy is a messenger side one nothing to worry about my other phoen runs on android 11 and that also happens, please check if your phone is heating up thats all goodluck, if problems still exist after this maybe it is really oneui 4.0 bug one ui 4 is buggy not gonna lie
Galaxy A

i have been using samsung for a longer time and never clear cache in settings but now if we have to do these things by  ourselves than whats the purpose of updates

0 Likes
arkieryan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi Matt, thanks for the solution you provided. It helps but freezing issue still persist. I was hoping that Samsung will fix this issue.
Matt52Playz
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yeah its a know problem dont worry its not just the A series having this my phone is also doing this but not that frequent, Sadly S and A is affected by this bug, lets just say all OneUI 4 devices have this bug
0 Likes
Matt52Playz
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Also do you have any 3rd party launcher like lawnchair, nova launcher, smart launcher you get the idea, if you have kindly dissable it, and also if you can reset the phone (factory reset) most people say it was fixed after the reset
arkieryan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi Matt, I don't use 3rd party launcher. I'm okay with OneUI. Can't factory reset for now because I use phone storage for my datas, no memory card inserted. Thanks for the tip.
Matt52Playz
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Okk, i think for now the best solution is to wait for the patch
0 Likes
arkieryan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Heads up! New update. Currently observing my phone if the issues have been fixed.Screenshot_20220329-130722_Software update.jpg
0 Likes