Original topic:

A71 AMOLED SCREEN ISSUE

(Topic created on: 06-20-2021 05:16 PM)
squalldna
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My device's black AMOLED display turns bright brownish. It happened 3 times already. Random. I cant determined what caused it. I haven't drop the device nor get it wet. I only have one phone, so i can't send a picture of the screen. Im using darkmode btw so its very noticeable.  First time it occured, i turned the device on and off, but the screen remained brownish.. i left it and forgot about the issue and realized the screen returned back to normal. But now it turned brown again.

UPDATE:
I noticed that even in safe mode the screen still looks brownish. I also noticed that when changing screen brightness manually the issue recur.
When rebooting or turning the screen on and off the samsung logo and boot logos black background still looks brownish. When turning the device to its lowest brightness the screen goes greenish.

I hope this is not a hardware thing.
5 Comments
Options
Galaxy A
Isn't it the eye comfort shield?
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Hey, squalldna! I am very sorry to hear that you're experiencing this kind of issue. No worries, we are going to help you. Sometimes, It's caused by the display's technology. Each individual pixel produces its own light, which gradually dims over time. If an image remains on the screen for many hours, certain pixels get overused and degrade faster, creating discoloration in particular areas.  Please check out this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_kyefoIs1Q I hope it works! If not, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM). We are very willing to help you. Enjoy your day!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Hey guys, in this video i will explain you what is AMOLED Screen Burn in | How to avoid screen burn in? | How to fix screen burn in? | Easy way. How many doe...
Gwapoako
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Same as well in my samsung a71 issue 😓😭
Jingoy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Same issue with my galaxy A71. 😔
0 Likes