Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 12

(Topic created on: 08-31-2022 12:18 PM)
Pierat
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Good day, I wanna ask. Why is there a stretching in something when im scrolling at the limit, I feel dizzy of it when it happens every scrolling and reached the limit. The notification panel was not good for me , I like the previous android 11 version , was better for me. About the camera, please remove the vibrate when taking a picture, or put option to off the vibrate when capturing. Why is it so dark background when scrolling up go see all apps on my phones, please reduce transparency of the background of all apps inside, like the previous version android 10-11. The keyboard is pressuring me, I can't type in a simple and fast. About browsing, I cannot access the website everytime I used, It always says that "This site can't be reached" , servers IP address could not be found. But i have internet , I can't search anymore after updating my samsung a03 into android 12 one ui 4. Wishing you to give me a chance to update back to android 11 to my own phone, because If I do downgrade my phone to the repair shop, there is a tendency that my phone will brick. To be honest, I love the old version Android 10 and Android 11. Hoping you give me a chance to go back from android 11 one ui 3.

6 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
About the stretching, it's an animation from Android 12. You can get rid of it by going to Settings > Accessibility > Visibility enhancements, and enabling Remove animations. (Note: this will remove all animations.)
About the notification panel, it looks good to me.
About the vibration in Camera, try turning it off in Camera settings. If you can't see it, it's not available in One UI Core.
About the dark background in the All apps screen, turn off Dark mode.
About the keyboard and browser, try restarting your phone. If it didn't work, try going into Safe mode. If it still didn't work, try wipe cache partition.
What browser are you using?
You can not only downgrade your phone back to One UI 3.1 (Android 11) by going to the repair shop, you can downgrade it yourself using Odin in your PC.
Pierat
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
If i remove the animation , all of animation will be remove instead of stretching, no i won't. I think the update for my phone is limited and lacking of new styles like the expensive phone has a lot of styles. There is no option for the camera, i can't turn off it. Maybe , isn't available for my phone. I like the darkmode , that background only is my problem, android 11 before is very nice. What i mean in the keyboard is they change the styles like the emojis. I can't browse the website that i usually used before, any browser it can't.
0 Likes
ielle
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Unfortunately, once you update your software you can't go back.

Although for scrolling, you can check the first comment as your guide to eliminate the animation. As well as for the notification display and brightness customization.
Galaxy A
The stretch animations that you see when reaching the end of a list is a feature implemented by Google in Android 12. You can turn it off by enabling Remove Animations in Accessibility. Doing this will also turn off altogether your device's animation. The option to remove the camera feedback when capturing a photo isn't available on One UI Core. I don't recommend rolling back to an older version of Android as your security may be compromised.
Pierat
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
If i remove the animations , it will affect all animations , instead of the stretching, I won't. I regret this new update android 12 one ui 4.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Pierat,

We value your comments and feedback here. Hope our dear Samsung members were able to satisfy your query but if not, allow me to assist you by providing you with the vast array of support links that you may select and use in order to enhance your user experience.

One UI 4 Key Features and Enhancements.

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/one-ui/features/ 

Samsung support channels.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/contact/#onlinesupport 

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Samsung Service Center

If the problem persists, I highly recommend that you bring your Samsung Galaxy device to only Samsung Authorized Service Center near you.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/ 

Hope this content helpful and your problem gets solved.

0 Likes