Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A52 5G Secure Folder

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 02:34 AM)
VicDB
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I just want to know how to back up Secure Folder on a Galaxy A52 5G. I have tried all means, Samsung Cares advises, but to no avail. Anyone including Samsung who have an actual unit can try to find the Back up Menu for Secure Folder to prove my claim that there is none. I can't also find a Back up file to Restore. Attached is screenshots of Menu list on Settings. Anyone please help me if you know how to back up secure folder and find the file to restore.

as you can see there is no Back Up menu to be tap.
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
You're almost right; I agree yours is missing. You might need Smart Tutor for some help. The option is here for my tablet using One UI 3.1, but you need a Samsung account to continue, and your authenticator ready.

To add, I checked my phone for it too, and the option is there as well. It's not One UI 3 yet though.Screenshot_20210612-180035_Secure Folder_161.jpgScreenshot_20210612-175805_Secure Folder_160.jpg
AstraAspera
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Please find the attached screenshots:Screenshot_20210612-192338_Secure Folder.jpgScreenshot_20210612-192323_Secure Folder (1).jpg
VicDB
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
With respect to your screenshots versus mine it seems your unit is not a galaxy A52 5G.. or if it is, your software is not updated to the latest release.
AstraAspera
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
No offense taken no worries. My unit is Z fold 2 5G on its latest firmware with One Ui version 3. I am not sure if it's dependent on the device but I could see the same settings on my Note 20 ultra 5g.
VicDB
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
With respect to your screenshots versus mine it seems your unit is not a galaxy A52 5G.. or if it is, your software is not updated to the latest release.
AstraAspera
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
May I kindly advise that you call again Samsung Mobile and ask them to do SAMSUNG SMART TUTOR. This service is a remote access from Samsung itself so that the agent would be able to see for themselves the problem and report it directly to their Software Engineers. Screenshot_20210612-201050_Google Play Store.jpg
VicDB
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Noted Astra, tnx a lot!
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there, Vic! How's your recent Galaxy experience? Have you resolved your concern yet? Feel free to reach us via our TOLL-FREE HOTLINE for any technical assistance needed:

MOBILE: #GALAXY [#425299]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

Thank you. Stay safe, and have an awesome week ahead. 😊

0 Likes
VicDB
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi TeamGalaxyMark! I have already tried LIVE CHAT SUPPORT w/Smart Tutor but it did not resolve my problem. May I suggest that your Team personally try actually a Galaxy A52 5G unit and there actually you might see for yourself what i really experience. Thank you.