Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Help

(Topic created on: 03-04-2023 04:43 AM)
SPEDear
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Who has A21 please I need assistance on how to enable text message. I was just surprised I could no longer send or receive messages but when I inserted the SIM to another cellphone its good but not with my Samsung A21. Thank you.

This vegetable is a common scene here in Baltimore City MD 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Galaxy A
Try restarting your phone or checking your network settings. 😊

Also, I think you are in the wrong region. As this is the Members Philippines. 😅 Still welcome! 🎊
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try restarting your phone. Did it work for you?

I think you are in the wrong region. Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Philippines.
Can you try using the Samsung Members app, not the PH website?
SPEDear
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
I will try your advices...meanwhile I just exchanged the SIM with my 2 phones and it worked but the other is not 5g bit I really appreciate your responses. I am new here in the US
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello SPEDear,

We are sorry about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy A21 having issues with sending and receiving messages while abroad and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

In order to enable your device Data Roaming, you may follow the below.

Step 1. Go to Settings > Connections > Data usage > Mobile data. Check that mobile data and data roaming are both activated.

Step 2. Check that your network provider has permissioned your device and plan for data roaming.

Step 3. Update the software on your device. Reboot your device.

If that doesn't work, reset your network settings as follows:

You can try resetting the network settings on your Galaxy device to see if that clears the problem.

Navigate to and open Settings, then tap General management, and then tap Reset. Tap Reset network settings, then tap Reset settings, and then tap Reset.

If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center. Rest assured that our Samsung Engineers/Technicians are competent to assess your device with suggestions, and offer to provide prompt solutions to restore it up to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.

SPEDear
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Wow thank you for this response that is one reason I always value my samsung phone. Yes I will follow your instructions too. Thank you to each one in this community. I shall update you all.
0 Likes