Did you mean: 

Original topic:

my Samsung A71 is not working properly!

(Topic created on: 02-26-2021 10:01 PM)
B23N
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
It sometimes doesnt detect the samsung headset, and when your calling the mic doesnt work and now the worst is its been lagging and lagging you always need to hard reset.. 

4 Comments
Galaxy A
i've experience the same issue earlier this month, using Dolby atmos, it became so redundant and needs to reboot my phone everytime it happened. what i did i turned off my dolby atmos and update apps like samsung music and youtube which i frequently use my headset. I've contacted samsung support their suggestions are unhelpful and can't even fix the issue, i think it a software issue and we need to wait next firmware update it'll take time to release i think and they're not addressing correctly such concerns to midrange devices, coz this issue is frequent to A71 users. So far everything is working when i plugged in headset after all.
Galaxy A
try to do safe mode, upon reboot when u see SAMSUNG appears on the screen press long the minimize volume button until you see its safe mode, and check if their might third party apps that affect your mic/headset, but when u see everything else safe then u can turn off the safe mode to restart again ur phone, if it won't fix ur device, then i suggest to visit a nearest service center in your area.
jonfer
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
It sometimes doesnt detect the samsung headset, and when your calling the mic doesnt work and now the worst is its been lagging and lagging you always need to hard reset.. 

B23N
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
same as in my A71
0 Likes