Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 4.0 sudden restart on my Galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 05-16-2022 07:42 AM)
PauloParkxxi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Guys hope you can help me. After dumating at nainstall ko yung One UI 4.0 on my Galaxy A51, lagi na lang may issue occurrences na sudden restart. Ako lang ba yung may gantong issue? Ano kaya problem and solution? Pede ko kaya marevert back to previous One IU yung phone ko? Sana matulungan nyo ako.
0 Likes
10 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try wipe cache partition.
PauloParkxxi
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

Paano po gawin?

0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
To wipe cache partition:
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Plug in the USB cable via PC or charger (in case its USB-C to USB-C).
3. Then press and hold Power and Volume up buttons.
4. Release the power button. When the recovery screen shows up, release the volume up button.
5. Navigate to and select Wipe cache partition (Volume up and down is for highlighting options and power is to select).
6. Navigate to and select Yes.
7. Press the power button to select Reboot system now.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes. Pwede po mag revert back to previous One UI version. You just need ODIN. You also need to back up data before going back.
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
You need to clear cache after updating. I suggest to clean flash using ODIN. I did that to my phone and it works fine as it is (no random restarts even I install one ui 4.1 using OTA update)
PauloParkxxi
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

How to clear cache po?

0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
By going to recovery po. Need mo pc and cable. Pero you can do this usinh your phone itself. Pero dapat nakawifi ka. Pwede naman na sa hotspot.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Meron kasing case na ganto na ang sira ay yung motherboard. If possible, naranasan mo rin ba to sa One UI 3.1?
0 Likes
PauloParkxxi
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hindi naman po sa One UI 3.1, after ko lang po tlga mag update sa One UI 4 kasi scheduled po ang One UI 4 for Galaxy A51 for the month of May based sa Phone model table na scheduled na makakatanggap ng One UI 4. First week of May tinry ko po isoftware update, nung dumating after ko po mag install nag occur na po yung sudden restart.
0 Likes