Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Problem with Samsung Galaxy A11

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 06:51 AM)
InuGuiller
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Pls help! My phone is acting weird "Samsung galaxy A11". It's popping up notifications about USB saying it's connected and disconnected even though theres nothing connected on my phone. It's popping up like crazy like every second and I can't turn of my screen when I push the power button it wont turn of instead it takes me to the lockscreen but the screen is on. What do I do pls help!
12 Comments
ryangab
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
OMG, Same!,Im also using galaxy a11. My charger isn't even connected then i keep letting notifs that says "usb connector disconnected" then it will go then it will come back again then when I press the power button to put the phone to sleep,it will turn on by itself
InuGuiller
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
That's exactly the same as mine...
But mine just started today.
When did yours start?
0 Likes
ryangab
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
mine just started today too, i was about to blame my brother because i asked him to pull out the charger for me then when i saw your post,i was like,oh he has the same exact problem sa mine
0 Likes
ryangab
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I deadass thought that i also broke it because there's cupcake crumbs inside my charging port
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Have you guys contacted the customer service representative of Samsung or sending a report file to them through here? I think you should make a report regarding that issue because I think it is a software problem. 😟
ryangab
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
my self waking screen issue is fine by now but the "usb disconnected" thingy is still bothering me
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
On turning off the screen. I think you can't use your side key to turn off your phone when you needed to most especially if you set side key to wake Bixby and not to turn off the phone. You can turn off the phone by tapping the power icon on your notification bar. In that way, I'm sure your phone will automatically shutdown itself. 😊
0 Likes
Makesense
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

ryangab I can't turn my screen off and have the same problem with the message popping up every few seconds telling me USB connector disconnected.  Were you able to get your screen to turn off?

0 Likes
InuGuiller
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
ryangab what did you do to stop the issue about yourself waking screen?
0 Likes