Original topic:

QR Reader gone.

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 10:30 AM)
Condon
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My QR reader has gone from Samsung  internet  any suggestion. I can't scan QRs at this point. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJon
Options
Galaxy A

Thank you for the screenshots, @Condon. I have confirmed that the QR code scanner is not available in camera settings, however should definitely be seen in Samsung Internet. 

I would suggest checking that it is an option through these steps: launch Samsung Internet >  ☰ (in bottom right corner) > Settings > Customise menu > drag QR code scanner from grey area to the menu. 

Let me know how you go! 

View solution in context

20 Comments
Jojejito
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Howdy, what phone or tablet are you using?

0 Likes
Condon
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
A20
0 Likes
Kitten666
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Samsung galaxy 13
0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
Galaxy A

Hi @Condon, which device are you using? I would suggest checking that QR Reader is toggled on. To do this: 

- Launch Samsung Internet ☰ (in bottom right corner) > Settings Useful features > toggle on QR code scanner.

For an in-depth guide and other ways to scan QR codes, please see here: https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/samsung-qr-code-scanner/

Hope this helps! :)

0 Likes
Condon
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
A20. The QR settings under the camera and internet are no longer there.
SamsungJon
Options
Galaxy A

Hmm, that's odd @Condon! Would you please be able to check that your A20 and your Samsung Internet are both up to date? If they are, please attach a screenshot here of your settings for Samsung Internet where the QR setting should be? Thank you.

0 Likes
Condon
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Here are my screen shots.
Thanks for the help!

Screenshot_20210513-195902_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210513-195915_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJon
Options
Galaxy A

Thank you for the screenshots, @Condon. I have confirmed that the QR code scanner is not available in camera settings, however should definitely be seen in Samsung Internet. 

I would suggest checking that it is an option through these steps: launch Samsung Internet >  ☰ (in bottom right corner) > Settings > Customise menu > drag QR code scanner from grey area to the menu. 

Let me know how you go! 

Condon
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hi, Thanks for your help! I found the QR reader with the above directions. Much appreciated! I can now scan into work, you have made my day!