Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A11 Touch Display Problem

(Topic created on: 08-05-2021 05:21 PM)
Galdive
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
So I just got my A11 last May... and I got this kind of device problem; A11's touch screen doesn't respond well like it can't touch any letters or apps while using it.
You need to turn off the screen again and again to make it touch responsive.
And it happens anytime I do some simple touches on my phone. 
My phone has no damage in any part of the screen, but why this keeps happening?
Sometimes it scrolls and touches itself to random apps making it more irritating to use anymore.
Why Samsung releases this such of a smartphone so irritating to use... I can't even use this anytime I want to do school works.
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Try the diagnostic here in samsung members
vaI02
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I also had this problem when I first bought it last May too. What I did was I go to the customer service and explained the problem. Pinalitan nila yung whole screen ng phone ko and also reformatted it. Everything's fine now. Pasok pa siya sa warranty kaya wala akong binayad.

I'm also using A11 btw.
Galdive
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Where can I find some of Samsung Warranty Services ?
vaI02
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Depends on where you're living in rn. Here are the available Service Centers..20210806_082058_13811.jpg
Galdive
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank you
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

I am very sorry to hear about this issue. No worries, I'll try to help you. Kindly give us a call in our hotlines so that we can have proper documentation with your case. Also, we can locate the nearest service centers for you and set an appointment with them. Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

Mikoy--
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same problem hehe
0 Likes