Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG A51 MEDIA SOUND NOT WORKING AFTER OCT 12 UPDATE

(Topic created on: 10-12-2021 07:27 PM)
Tokyooo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
After the update yesterday ( October 12 , 2021) the media sound of my samsung galaxy A51 are suddenly not working. I can't watch videos, i can't play musics and even voice recording. Please help me. Im lookinh forward to your response tia!

20 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

As per your concern, have you tried to do soft reset? 

How to soft reset your device
  1. To reboot your device, press and hold the power button and the volume down button on the side of your device until the screen turns off.
  2. Your device will automatically reboot.
  3. If you are asked to enter your PIN, enter your PIN code and tap OK.
  4. Swipe up to unlock your device.

Hope to have helped you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

Tokyooo
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I've already done that method and it's not helpful either way
JezaM
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Same here
0 Likes
Tokyooo
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Now I'm deciding whether im gonna factory reset this or do nothing. God this is so frustrating
0 Likes
Tokyooo
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I run a diagnostic test here at samsung member apps and it says that my voice and as well as sounds are cannot be test because it is being used by other app and i don't know what is that app
0 Likes
JezaM
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It asks me to "close the other app" but there are no other apps open
0 Likes
Tokyooo
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Same
0 Likes
JezaM
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Got it. I went to Safe Mode, tested some mp3 files audio works there. I returned to the "normal mode" and it's now working for me.
Tokyooo
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I've done that yesterday but few minutes later after i returned to normal mode the sound disappeared again
0 Likes