Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Third party app

(Topic created on: 11-25-2021 02:27 AM)
melo68
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Is there any app that allows galaxy a12 to alarm and power on while it was on shutdown mode. Please help. Thanks

#missandroidscheduleonoff
10 Comments
kkum
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
What do you mean?
melo68
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
My galaxy a12 cannot go power on on alarm while the my phone is power off. Do you know any applications on playstore or any android store that can power on my phone during off mode?
kkum
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I think the answer is no you can't use any apps if the phone is power off
melo68
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Ok thanks, its my first time to use samsung galaxy. I use to have android phones that alarms while the phone is on power off mode. Im referring to schedule on/ off on my android phone that i used long time ago.
Galaxy A
If your phone's off, there's no app that can turn it on. It will only turn on when you yourself press the power button.
melo68
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks, I miss my android phone starmobile LTE and all my nokia qwerty phones. May samsung consider to follow the android schedule on off, what a unique and brilliant idea if they can follow suit.
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Devices that i have known to alarm while shutdown are nokia phones. These devices when they alarm while on shutdown even asks if you would like to turn the phone on. I really missed this feauture. Smartphones nowadays should have this feature.
Galaxy A
I think that feature isn't available yet on Android and iOS (not sure, as not Apple fan) due to data privacy. Also to avoid hackers from using to their advantage.

Not a definite answer but smartphones have to be careful on remote access as compared to phones before. 😄
melo68
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I dont think so. I knew a lot of adroid phones thats have scheduled on off on their settings. 😃