Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Update problems

(Topic created on: 07-05-2022 06:22 AM)
A0-Tri
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
So after updating my Software, I experienced overheating each time I use my Samsung A03 phone, the bottom part to be exact. Even on idle, or even without any apps running in the background, my phone still experience extensive overheating. It only cools down when I turn it off. Am I the only samsung user or samsung A03 user that experience this? I'm afraid of what damage this can do to my phone internally......
12 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try restarting your phone.
0 Likes
A0-Tri
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I tried it plenty of times, sadly, still didn't work. But thanks for the suggestion bro!
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try going into Safe mode.
0 Likes
A0-Tri
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Will do! Thank you bro! I appreciate it!
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Did it work?
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Did Safe mode work?
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
If it didn't work, try wipe cache partition.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes this is expected by updated to a newest version... now to prevent from heating, always optimize your device in the device care or clear some cache, remove some unused apps or disable if its system and maybe stop using any background... just wait the patch update next month or 2 and dont forget to turn on send diagnostic data for the developer to fix some vulnerability...
A0-Tri
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Tried it though, but the overheating still can't be stopped.....

I hope the update would come in fast because the overheating problem is quite worrying. It might affect some internal parts of the phone.....

Still, thanks for the help bro!
0 Likes