Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Vibration Issue

(Topic created on: 06-16-2022 01:15 AM)
bugggyyyy
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I have been noticing since the day I bought my Samsung Galaxy A73 that vibration does not turn off for my device whenever I receive notifications even when the notification vibration is set to silent on my phone settings. 

Does anyone experience the same issue? If yes, can you share what troubleshooting steps did you do to solve the issue?
0 Likes
10 Comments
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Go to sounds and vibration and set it to mute...

Mark this as solution if worked.
0 Likes
bugggyyyy
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I already did this, but it still does not work.
0 Likes
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
how about "Notification Vibration Pattern" and set it to silent?
0 Likes
bugggyyyy
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes, I also tried this but it still did not work.
0 Likes
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Lastly, try resetting your phone's settings by searching "Reset All Settings", or Try rebooting your device and as Suggested of many, Wipe Cache Partition, because mine doesn't vibrates when all I said is done...

if it still persists, try backing up and format your phone...
0 Likes
Galaxy A
try wiping cache partition

https://youtu.be/YJbYYvj-M7k
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, bugggyyyy!

Thanks for posting your concern here! Aside from their troubleshooting solutions, you can also try this path: Settings > Apps > Messages > Notifications > General Notifications > toggle off the Vibrate option. You can also go back and toggle off the Vibrate option on New Messages.

Hope this quick fix could your issue. Thanks!

0 Likes
bugggyyyy
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I followed this troubleshooting solution, however it still did not work. My phone still vibrates when notifications are received. Specifically, my phone vibrates for the first few notifications I receive when I connect to the WiFi after setting the WiFi of my phone to off for a few to several hours. I think it is a bug on the software of A73 5G. Please fix this immediately in a software update, which I suggest to come monthly, not quarterly, to the A73 5G.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, bugggyyyy!

Does this issue persist after your software update? You might want to wipe your cache partition, as per butete's suggestion. However, if that didn't work, you might want to do a factory reset as a last resort to your concern.

But if this issue isn't related to your software update, you need to go to an Authorized Samsung Service Center for a check-up and consultation. It might be that you're experiencing a hardware issue. You can find the nearest Samsung Service Center in your area here: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/?msclkid=72d47e20cf8411ec8ac1394658c823b0

Thanks for being patient about this, bugggyyyy! Hope you can fix your issue soon.

0 Likes