Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Hey guys

(Topic created on: 08-06-2022 08:13 AM)
johnrel
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Gallery
I just found out what causes phones to lag and drain your battery fast google runs 19 services only 3 of those will you need and the rest are garbage samsung i hope you will address this issue even powersaving mode is on i will still run takes up to 7-15% of your battery life samsung please make delete this google garbage thingy 

12 Comments
johnrel
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Even when you stop it it will still run again in the background please report this
0 Likes
pink852g7
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
where we can find this?
0 Likes
johnrel
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Developers option u can report it there but best to report it here cause samsung will manage it
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Go to Settings > About phone > Software information > tap Build number 7 times > Go back to Settings > Developer options.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Try setting it to Restricted.
0 Likes
MrApex
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
It has nothing to do with one ui , that services is managed by Google play services , if you disable some of it you may encounter problem on related apps that uses playstore, Google services
0 Likes
johnrel
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Bruhhhh an average user will only use 3 of those services but the ui can optimized the services those other services is for multitasking and whats the problem you might ask battery life loose upto 7-15%
0 Likes
MrApex
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Not all the time require only 3 of the permissions depending what kind of apps it is , your only solution to that is:
1. disable the app, battery restrictions, data usage, and notifications for certain app to prevent wake-up , quicker uninstall it
2. Reduce volume and Screen brightness
3. Sacrifice CPU performance to reduce battery usage ,
4. lower the frame rate and refresh rate
0 Likes
johnrel
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Maybe anyone of you say im an samsung hater no i love samsung i just hate bloatware and unused google services
0 Likes