Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Hi, Can someone help me?

(Topic created on: 09-21-2022 04:33 PM)
Biancake93
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I noticed that the quality of my photos is pixilated when uploaded to Facebook unlike before when I updated my phone. Can you help me with this? I'm selling goods online and my picture doesn't look good anymore. It affects my business,  I don't know if its my phone or fb's problem. 

Thank you! 
5 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Go to Settings > Apps > Facebook > Storage, then tap Clear cache.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
sadly tingal ni fb and hd uploadScreenshot_20220922-070451_Facebook.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy Note
Hello there, this is normal. Facebook usually compresses the image you upload to their platform, making your images of lower quality. The option to upload HD images was available before in the Facebook app, but with the recent updates, they started removing it. It is also worth noting that viewing the photos you've uploaded on a PC or in a browser makes them "clearer" compared to the mobile FB app. It's not a bug within the app, it's just that FB really makes your uploads into a lower quality, probably for them to save cloud storage.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello Biancake93,

Thank you for bringing up your issue with your uploaded photos on Facebook being in low quality.

Similar to our dear Samsung members reply here, it's nothing to do with your Samsung Galaxy device camera photo quality but due to recent Facebook updates to improve the user experience and a fast webpage loading time, Facebook compresses all images you upload. 

Should you need further assistance and support, you may contact us on the online Samsung support channels below.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/contact/#onlinesupport  

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

And/ or Contact our Samsung Hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
84222111 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00AM to 8:00PM)

Hope we satisfied your query.

0 Likes
ahd06
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
you need to install another camera app, another gallery app. Available ito sa Googleplaystore.
0 Likes