Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Need assistance.

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 07:21 AM)
AstronautBuddy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone, please help me to fix my bluetooth problem. I just bought a bluetooth keyboard to conncet with my phone but it's not working. I can scan the keyboard but it can't be connected. There's no problem with the keyboard itself since it's can be connected with other devices. Please help. Thank you❤.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
just remove the pair if it is shown, if not try to look at "Blocked pairing Request" and remove it , and try to pair it again by using "Pairing mode".

Since the bluetooth is connected or paired to the other device, the keyboard is prioritizing / finding the last paired device which is your brother's phone,

Using pairing mode will grant you an access to the keyboard. Check it to the manual. Any Bluetooth does this "Pairing" thing, so be aware on next time you connect a bluetooth device.

Even my headphones.

View solution in context

0 Likes
14 Comments
Galaxy Note
Pinoise, help me!!! HAHAHA
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
What phone are you using?
Galaxy Note
Samsung m12, bro.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Since there's no Smartphones • Galaxy M here, put it in Others.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I already tried to reset the network settings but still can't connect. The bluetooth mouse is easy to connect, I don't know what's the problem with my bluetooth keyboard.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Can you connect another device?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Yes, but I can't pair with the bluetooth keyboard. Don't know what's the problem. It's just the same brand with the mouse by the way.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Try restarting your phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I already did a many times but still didn't fix the problem.
0 Likes