Original topic:

Note 20 Green Tint issues

(Topic created on: 09-10-2022 07:32 PM)
najwahudaa
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi guys, apparently my Samsung Galaxy Note20 is having a green tint flickering issue on its display ever since the last software update in August 2022. I have tried all possible solutions to no avail and my warranty has expired last March. I have only been using this phone for 1 year and 6 months and it's already giving me a headache. 

Did some research and apparently Samsung is infamous with its green tint issue. If I really have to pay money to fix a problem that is not caused by me, I swear that I'll be switching to iPhone soon. Samsung is such a disappointment.

Update 11/09: Went to Samsung Service Centre and was told that quick solution would be to change the display which would costs me RM777. When I asked what's the root cause, they couldn't answer me. In other words, I'd have to fork out money to pay for something that not even Samsung knows what's going on. The staff also informed me that it is a pertinent issue amongst Samsung user. They suggested me to email the CEO for further action, which I did. Now pending reply. Anyway, I think that I have made up my mind, will be switching to other brand because it seems clear that Samsung's phones are of low quality.
12 Comments
najwahudaa
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Exactly. Tbh, I absolutely love Samsung's features, their specs are definitely ahead from other brands but it appears that their devices don't have a good lastability... mine is only 1 year and 6 months and I'm only using it for social medias and whatsapp. But I'm paying hefty sum to get their flagship only to be able to use their device seamlessly for less than 2 years. Will definitely switch....

Btw, have you guys watched this video??? Apparently, Samsung's quality has been bad ever since its early phones: https://youtu.be/OfM0GqsIB6c

0 Likes
patrickyap8800
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
U are right I also facing this issue Samsung are no respobility on this. And call the user pay for it don't buy any Samsung product again I also switch back to Apple products
UnhappywthSam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Same here. I will be switching to cheaper alternatives. After a full fledged screen replacement the green flickering has started again. Samsung should be ashamed of producing lemons.

I recommend buying the A34 it works fine. When it dies throw it away without breaking the bank.
0 Likes