Did you mean: 

Original topic:

note 9 battery replacement

(Topic created on: 08-29-2021 06:36 AM)
giko
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Is there anyone who already replaced their battery in the service center? (Note 9) is there anyone knows how much for the battery replacement? TIA
7 Comments
Dmarvz
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
that is also my problem bro, i have here is the note 10 plus, and i dong trust the samsung service center SM anymore, because of my very bad experience.
giko
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
ow what happened bro?
Dmarvz
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
my experience of that service center bro happens when I try to get the battery replacement of my Samsung tab-s, and that time is under warranty, they let me fill up a form, then i told them that as long as the it will not be reformatted because all my files and photo,but then when i come back after 2 weeks,they said that the board was grounded,i told the technician that,it is not grounded only the battery that i want to to replaced it,then they said but we've already ordered the board,i answer them so? that is not my problem anymore,i told you already that only the battery is all i want,they said again that ok sir just come back next week, so i come back again, and still nothings happened because they said that already reformatted because they still insisted that it was grounded,so i was so angry,then i told them that i will just withdraw the my unit, then they give me another reason that the battery is already they there but there technician is absent, so i still insist to get my tab s, so they released but when i checked my tab s they do nothing, it's not being touch by the technician because all my finger print is still there, so that is my experience bro. useless, also my brother have a bad experience in samsung ayala center cebu.
giko
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
because, i just to know if where i could get a good service.. in service centers or in a technicians... in the malls
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. As for your concern, we suggest that you still bring your device to the nearest authorized Samsung Service Center. You'd be in a worse situation should you opt to get a battery from a NON-AUTHORIZED retailer and/or choose Class A/counterfeit one, because it may cause further damage to your device. As per the price, we ask for you to please call our TOLL-FREE hotlines below:

MOBILE: #GALAXY [#425299]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

Our friendly support team will be more than glad to assist you and even pre-book you to the nearest Service Center in your area. Hope this helps more, and hope to have your device fixed soonest! Stay safe and have an awesome week ahead. 😊

giko
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i already called, and chat your live chat, but they didnt give me the price of it??? how hastle is that?
0 Likes
giko
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
this is my first time experienced in samsung service centers, but i think you didn't give the right service to your customers. all i want is to know the contact no. of your service center near my place, so that i can ask for the price, because my unit is already out of warranty, the only problem is my battery im willing to pay, that is why i just want to ask, because its to dangerous to go outside just to ask for the price right? its not convinient, other brands is not like this.... gosh
0 Likes