3. Screen stuttering 
4. With 120hz, during scrolling it become 60hz
5. VOLTE keep dropping/missing

Samsung, please fix this and release the fix as earliest 🙏 
11 Comments
NaimaMikhail
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Just updated mine yesterday, and now all apps on my edge panel are with no names. Only the icons. Was informed by agent and technical support that the new interface for the edge panel will not have the name for the apps icon. It will only show the icon without the name.
vb8212
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same here - extremely frustrating.  Buttons not responsive.

0 Likes
amit_lochav
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hello,

Is this issue resolved ? I am also facing same problem after upgrading to Android 12 & One UI 4.0

Amit

0 Likes
MOD_2
Options
Galaxy S

Dear KV1999,

This is moderator from Samsung Members Community.

Appreciate your feedback, we will revert your comment to our management.

Please wait for latest update.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hi, the post was before the latest upgrade. The issue already fixed in latest upgrade for item 1, 3, 4, 5. But item 2 battery drain got some improvement. Thanks
0 Likes
luqman412
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
After updating device it normally will consume more battery because the system need to learn your usage pattern. It will be fine after a week. Or else ucan try to change the processor speed or battery setting. Go to setting, battery and device, battery setting, click more battery setting and make sure the processor speed is at optimise.
jel99
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I just updated my phone today 12/11/2021 and have the same issue. Apps not showing names in edge panel. I hope this gets fixes soon.

Galaxy S

Singletake doesnt work on s21 ultra anymore. Only 3 short video from 15 second video take, before this can get >10 image/vid from singletake

Galaxy fit plugins keep on crashing

Google maps force closed

Yahoomail keep asking for relogin

Battery drain still an issue

Why not release one ui 3 with android 11 rollback since one ui 4 still in alpha?

krazivan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Did an Android 12 update this afternoon on a Note 10 and the home button has become completely unresponsive. Also when unlocking phone with fingerprint 8 out of 10 times screen goes to a blank home screen and unresponsive

0 Likes