Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Cant Sync Data Issue with Samsung Gallery and Onedrive

(Topic created on: 10-14-2020 07:21 AM)
Iggyboi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, asking the community if anyone else experiencing the same issue as I am. Just last October 9, 2020 my Samsung Galxy S20 Ultra and Samsung Tab S7plus Gallery stopped syncing with Onedrive. I tried manually sync it via the Gallery Setting in the Samsung Cloud app, it prompted a "Can't sync data" response. At first, I thought that there might be some downtime maybe with Samsung or Onedrive and the issue may eventually be gone. But I was suprised, when my Samsung Note 9 began having the same issue last Oct 11, 2020. Please note that I'm using the same Samsung account and Onedrive account to all these devices. Now I just learned from my cousin that his having the same issue with his Samsung Note 10plus and Samsung TabS5e.

I already contacted Samsung Phils via Samsung Member app, however all the suggested solutions they recommended did not solve the issue. Did the following below except the Factory Reset, which obviously I think will not do any good since this issue is happening in all my devices.

• Software Update (Updated to the latest)
  • Clear cache and data of the gallery app
  • Removed and Re-add microsoft account and other relevant email accounts to referesh all email settings
  • Safe mode
  • Factory Data reset

If anyonce can share if they experienced the same and manage to get a solution will be greatly appreciated. Its just frustrating that this is happening since this feature really saves me a lot of space on my physical drive but also made it easier for me to transfer media via onedrive to all my devices, not to mention I purchased a subscription plan with microsoft. If still no solution, I may need to bring my phone to Samsung service center this weekend, which I really hope they can fix the issue without reseting all my devices.

Anyway, I hope someone can help. Thanks

10 Comments
doyun4143
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I'm having this problem in 2023 with my S22. And this didn't work for me...

0 Likes