Original topic:

Galaxy S20 plus. Display line.

(Topic created on: 08-02-2022 11:45 PM)
Kamal0301
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Thanks my dear Samsung. 
Last month my device getting pink and green line. I went Samsung store they ask price 860 rm for change display. 
Then i decided not to fix it.
But 3days ago i heard a news that Samsung fixing s20 series display line issue free of cost. 
Then i went Samsung store submit my phone. 
Just today 02/08/2022 morning i got a sms from Samsung to collect my phone. 

Yeah I'm lucky. And much appreciate Samsung🙏 Good job. i take it as reward as a Huge Samsung fan. 

29 Comments
ezbass
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
May i know the requirements?
0 Likes
MRaziq
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am very dissapointed because the free screen replacement only applicable for S20+, not for S20 and S20 Ultra. I am using S20 and the green line also appeared on the screen but need to pay for the screen to be replace. So weird, all models face the problems but only S20+ can get free replacement.
0 Likes
Kamal0301
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
You're wrong. The FOC replacement eligible for S20. S20+. S20 ultra.
I get replacement for my s20+.
& one of my friends get S20 model.

You try to go other service center. Or live chat with samsung first. Then take appointments for visit.
0 Likes
MRaziq
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Can i know which service center you went, I went to Ipoh service center to send my S20, and the worker there said it is only for S20+ and she also double check it
0 Likes
Kamal0301
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I went pavilion service center. KL
0 Likes
MRaziq
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you, i will call pavillion service center for confirmation.
0 Likes
MRaziq
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I already call pavillion service center, they said the free screen replacement is only for S20+ only.
0 Likes
Kamal0301
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
My one changed month above already. Maybe they're changed Terms, conditions. I don't know.
0 Likes
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Serious? This seems weird. Does that mean that S20+ is not from S20 series? Kinda stupid.

But did you check with Samsung? Or maybe they are out of stock (for the screen) at the moment?

0 Likes
MRaziq
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I also feel weird about it, but then the person at the service center already double check regarding this matter and turned out it is true, only for S20+. This was at Ipoh Service Center, i am not sure about service center at other state. Hope anyone using regular S20 or S20 ultra who face this problem and get the free replacemeny can tell me which service center they went
0 Likes