Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Green Line Issue Samsung Galaxy S21+

(Topic created on: 06-16-2023 02:10 AM)
Creed07
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I'm getting too worried because of this issue, this happen to my phone last April 2023. I'd never accidentally fall or tried it to do under water activities. It's just happen and I don't know why and now I'm seeing a lot of user experiencing the same issue after the software updates. I already brought it last April 2023 in the nearest Service Center, but sadly you need to waste another money to just fix this goddam issue that it's not my fault. I'm so worried that this will happen to my S23 Ultra, because Samsung don't even care or provide a solution to prevent this issue. They're apologizing but don't even take full responsibility, you just need to waste some money to just fix there faulty product. This is so frustrating.
4 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Creed07,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Samsung Galaxy S21+ having issues with the green line on screen. As well as the frustration you had when you brought the same device to  the Authorized Samsung Service Center for repair, expecting it to be worry free. I feel and understand why you are worried for a device that you've take care so much. If my device is facing similar experience, I will be worried and frustrated too.

To ease your worries, support is a one touch away. If you're experiencing unusual behavior on your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, you can send us an error report or ask us a question in the Samsung Members app. This allows us to take a closer look at what is happening. The data is anonymized and only held for the duration of the investigation. Find out more about how to send an error report here:

Step 1.  Launch the Samsung Members app, and then tap the Support icon for more options.

Step 2. Scrolls and select Error Reports.

Step 3. Choose a category of your concern.

Step 4. Choose the frequency of the issue you are experiencing. Enter issue details or attach a video or screenshot. Then press Send icons to complete the report. 

How to submit an error report on Samsung Members app? | Samsung PH

With the comments we received, I really appreciate the feedback you are sharing with us here. Thanks for your suggestions and appreciate the time and effort you put in to share your valuable comments. This helps us improve our products, apps, and services towards enhancing the Samsung Galaxy experience for all.

Should you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Be sure to click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" when you find our answers helpful to you.

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
butete
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
1st step

Members app as follows:
Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.
Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.
Step 3. Select Symptom category "Display".
Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

2nd Step

report via call / chat samsung support

3rd step
bring to nearest authorized samsung service center in order to get diagnostic report
0 Likes
Genosss
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Green screen line doesn't solve my GF's problem on her S20+. Service center(Tuguegarao City) said that it has something to do with LCD. They quoted us 14,000 to repair. Which is a lot for a screen. She never solved her problem. She's planning to sell her s20+ and her apple phone to het the 15 coming this end of year.

0 Likes
Kizot
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Sa s21 ultra 20k
0 Likes