“Let’s stay together, even when we’re apart”
Spending more time at home?
You can still connect and enjoy high-quality video calls with your friends and loved ones through Google Duo on Galaxy.
① Key features of Google Duo
- Group call: Try face to face group call, with up to 12 people!
- Knock Knock: Check out a real time preview video of the person who is calling!
- Video message: Share the moments even when your contact doesn't pick up.
- Quick and easy access on video call: Start Google Duo video call from ‘Phone’, ‘Messages’, and ‘Contacts’.
② How to use Google Duo with Galaxy
Let’s find out various ways to use Google Duo on Galaxy devices.
- Set it as the default video call: You can access Google Duo faster if you set it as the default video call
- Call in the ‘Phone’ app: You can call in ‘Keypad’, ‘Recents’, and ‘Contacts’.
- Switch from ‘Messages’ app: Tap Google Duo icon at top right of the conversation.
Get Google Duo News & Tips via Samsung Members App for full tips & tricks!
Samsung Members supports your everyday experiences.