Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S23 - Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for Galaxy

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 06:43 PM)
BlakeyNZ
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Series
Its not getting mentioned much but I just read the S23 range has the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for galaxy (an overclocked variant just for Samsung devices) in all regions.

You may not think this is a big thing but usually New Zealand gets the Exynos variants which whilst good do not hold up against the snapdragon chips. Better performance overall (gamers will definitely know what I mean) better battery life and less throttling. I might have to upgrade early as this processor looks like a beast for emulation!

3 Comments
Galaxy Series
Newhub did mention snapdragon 8 Gen 2. Sound like the next level. Let us know if are the first one to own s23 series
0 Likes
BlakeyNZ
Active Level 6
Galaxy Series
I doubt I'll be the first, I've been mentioning it to the wife (dropping hints more like) and she just responds saying your phones good though isnt it? Yeah it seems like yours is good
0 Likes
Galaxy Series
😅 Tell the current phone need upgraded. Mine I owned S22 ultra. Love this phone so much. Free one as I won from enter competition her. I might try to get s23 ultra. 200MP, sound and other camera 📸 feature sound interesting
0 Likes