Original topic:

Wireless Earphones not connecting

(Topic created on: 12-25-2021 11:34 PM)
stevengee
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z
Yo wassup. Just got a Galaxy Z Flip 3 today, and I'm having trouble connecting it via Bluetooth to my JBL Reflect Flows. 

Has anyone else had this specific issue, or trouble connecting their z flip 3 to wireless earphones in general?
Thanks in advance :)
8 Comments
Circuitpass
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Are you using their app to start the pairing process?
0 Likes
stevengee
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
The jbl app? No, I'll try that now
Circuitpass
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Let me know how you go
0 Likes
stevengee
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
I downloaded the app and it turns out they aren't there. Not sure if there's anything I can do about it, but I'll go digging on some other sites. Thanks for your help man
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
From what I've seen, they say to remove the right bud from the case, and after a few seconds, the bud should show a blue flashing light to indicate pairing mode.

You should then be able to search for it from the phones Bluetooth pairing screen.
stevengee
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
I've tried that, plus I've downloaded the jbl headphones app and tried connecting that way. Turns out they aren't compatible with the app. Thanks for your help anyway man :)
Galaxy Z
Sorry to hear that.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi @stevengee, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue with your device. Would you be able to follow the steps below and see if this helps?

Reset network settings
Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset network settings > RESET NETWORK SETTINGS

I would recommend clearing data from the Bluetooth app in your phone's settings. To do this, click on Settings > Apps > click on the symbol next to the your apps heading > toggle on Show system apps and click Okay > scroll down and click on Bluetooth > Storage > click to Clear cache and Clear data.

If resetting the network doesn't help, please boot your device into Safe Mode and see if you're able to enable Bluetooth.

Hold power > restart > hold volume down until lock screen

You can tell if you are in Safe Mode as it will be written in the bottom left corner of the screen. If you can see that there is no longer a problem in Safe Mode, then you must have installed an app which is interfering with the phone's functionality. You will need to identify and remove the third party app before you are able to use the phone functionality again. To exit safe mode, please restart the phone.