Original topic:

A22 5G

(Topic created on: 04-10-2022 12:37 PM)
bigoofa
Active Level 1
Options
Have Your Say
Worst phone I've ever owned.
Constantly interrupting my messaging with notifications, no matter what I do.
Camera is very average. 
If searching contacts and type in K then a O, will put at least 5 random names that don't start with a K up first.
Tried to ring friends the other day and kept saying number disconnected...it wasn't as they rang me later.
Taking screen shots is awkward to do, and the volume bar is in the photo sometimes.
Deleted messages come back up when you send another text to the same person
Shoulda stayed with Apple 
Rating for A22 5G 1/10

0 Likes
8 Comments
Have Your Say
I've the a21s. Never had any issues with mine. It sounds like you might have a faulty unit. Send it in for service/repair/replacement.

Let me know if you find a brand new iPhone for 350. I'll get one too
SamsungLaura
Options
Have Your Say

Hi @bigoofa, thanks for reaching out. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated. Error reports are sent to our team to identify any deviations in your device performance, once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further. 

To send an error report:

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

0 Likes
bigoofa
Active Level 1
Have Your Say
Cheers.
0 Likes
bigoofa
Active Level 1
Have Your Say
Thanks for the info. Got so fed up with it, and my husband upgraded so I'm using his old phone, Notebook 10.
I've bought phones for $60 that were way better than the A22. A friend had nothing but drama with same phone.
The A22 nearly put me off Samsung for ever, and it's a bad representation for Samsung.
Won't sell it as wouldn't put anybody else through the frustration and waste of money
0 Likes
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Have Your Say
Laura's advice first.
1. Just in case you are receiving notifications you don't want you can turn off notifications individually for each app. You can also vary what happens.
2. Check if you don't have two message notification apps working at the same time. You may have allowed a second one when transferring data as opposed to the default.
3. Review your contacts before proceeding to keep contacts by syncing to Google.
4. Consider clearing cache and/or data on individual apps bearing in mind you may lose old messages doing this.
5. I had a problem with messaging (not notifications) when I changed ISPs as phone was still forwarding via the old ISP.
6. Consider diabling Samsung messages (don't delete) and try a different messages app, like Google messages.
0 Likes
bigoofa
Active Level 1
Have Your Say
Thanks for the advice. I get notifications telling me I have no notification
Went through the apps already and turned them off individually.
0 Likes
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Have Your Say
Long shot, Google "mobile phone duplicate notifications" and try various solutions.
bigoofa
Active Level 1
Have Your Say
Good idea will try that
0 Likes