Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung M31 Charging Problem

(Topic created on: 03-05-2021 11:00 AM)
KBF
Active Level 1
Options
Others
My sister's phone stopped charging for some reason. Her M31 only charges when plugged to a powerbank or a computer usb port, the wall charger do nothing. The charger works fine (we tested it with my A71) and the port of the M31 is also working since it charges when on a powerbank. I've talked to Samsung's live chat support and they recommended us to factory reset the phone but the issue still persist. The last option is to bring it to the nearest Samsung center. 

The Phone is running the most recent software (Android 11, One UI 3 core)

I just want to know if there's anyone who's having the same issue and if there's a way to solve it without going to Samsung's physical store. Such a hassle
5 Comments
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Others
sorry to hear that and yeah, it's really a tad bit of a hassle going to a Service Center especially with the pandemic and all, but mind if I ask if you already tried a different wall charger? also maybe a different wire?
KBF
Active Level 1
Others
we tried using my charger (A71's charger) still no luck l, we even tried different cables and powerbricks. My sister's M31 charger works well tho i tried it on my a71
0 Likes
JayA50s
Active Level 3
Others
Ganiyan din noon problema ng A50s ko. pagdating ng 75% automatic stop ang charging. need pang hugutin tpos isaksak pra mafull charged.
0 Likes
JayA50s
Active Level 3
Others
punta ka settings tpos search mo sa Apps pindutin mo ung 3 tuldok sa upper right side tpos tap Show system apps then search mo USB Settings clear data mo ganiyan ginawa ko naging maayos nman.
KBF
Active Level 1
Others
Thank you try ulit namen. yun din pinagawa nung chat support pero no luck eh