Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Redemption Issue

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 10:19 PM)
MOpena
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
Had to post, just to know if I'll get the same "automatic replies".

Btw, on the Invoice part of the redemption page, I attached the Delivery Receipt (pink paper) since I did not get any kind of Invoice.

Now I wonder, how from being "Approved" and "Pending Shipping" it is now "Incorrect Attachment"🤔

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MOpena
Active Level 3
Promotions
Thank you. I will do that.

View solution in context

28 Comments
Jmes
Active Level 1
Promotions
Had the same issue!
0 Likes
basuragirl
Active Level 6
Promotions
Oh diba, andami pala natin nagka same issue! Mehged
Jmes
Active Level 1
Promotions
Yes and weird. from approved, pending shipping to incorrect attachment? Dami na din posts sa FB about this and others are thinking of having it reported sa DTI.
0 Likes
Abe_T
Active Level 4
Promotions
Similar case on my end. Wrong item sent more than 2 weeks ago. And nothing but copy paste answers from Samsung Online Shop.

Coordinating already with DTI as their legal team has acknowledged receipt of my complaint.
Jmes
Active Level 1
Promotions
Will wait until monday. Pag walang update, might go to that route
basuragirl
Active Level 6
Promotions
Knowing that the DTI has already acknowledged some of the complaint regarding with the same concern, I just think that Samsung would be taking some necessary actions naman siguro. Kasi, if not. Oh my, malaking gyera 'to pag nagkataon. Kasi, kung tutuosin. We are on the same boat as to why we have purchased on the said promo dates, no. 1 is because of the huge freebies & savings. Tapos no. 2 bonus na yung mga vouchers applied. And I guess napaka unfair para dun sa iba na nag-aantay na mag-upgrade just to score some huge savings. So, ayun. Let's all do hope magiging successful yung mga complaints natin. If ever, I also hope hindi na ito aabot sa na ma headline sa news. 😅
Abe_T
Active Level 4
Promotions
I did a search for BOOK COVER KEYBOARD and found at least 5 of us here with the same issue of not getting our freebies for the TAB S8 ULTRA specifically.

Grabe talaga 😮💨
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Promotions

Sorry to hear that, MOpena, about your unpleasant experience with the online shop and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

I really understand where your frustration is coming from. If I were in your position, I would feel the same way.

You may please, re-upload all the required & correct documents and once submitted for further review by our dedicated team, you will be immediately notified.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this regard.

For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
0 Likes
MOpena
Active Level 3
Promotions
There's no option now to reupload.