cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Switch to Galaxy

(Topic created on: 11-06-2022 03:12 AM)
Promotions
I got my tab Tab S7 FE Wi-Fi last month with a 6K off coupon and a free keyboard thanks to the ongoing benefit at that time.

Only 10 days left on the current promotion. What are you waiting for?!? Download the coupon and buy your dream gadget before 10/31!

10 Comments
NoeAguirre
Active Level 7
Promotions
Same with me. I got 6K discount for my Samsung Tab S7 FE WI-FI with keyboard.
Promotions
It was a pretty good deal!
Promotions
Thanks for the tip Summer 😄
Haxxx
Active Level 3
Promotions

USELESS REDEMPTION TEAM, THEY DON'T KNOW THEIR JOB..

USELESS PROMOTION IF THEY CAN'T DELIVER IT. I FELT SCAMMED

0 Likes
Promotions
I successfully redeemed mine, and received the free keyboard after a week. Although the redemption website still says pending shipping at the time of delivery. I also saw posts of other community members that successfully redeemed theirs. We also helped redemption for those who had problems. What's the issue with yours?
0 Likes
Haxxx
Active Level 3
Promotions
They said the attachment I sent was invalid since it has no IMEI just the serial number, I explained to them that it is a Wifi-only model and it has no IMEI, I explained the difference between the 5g model and wifi only model and it seems that they are not doing anything about it. I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED. I purchased the tablet since we are required to use it during exam, and I end up borrowing a laptop from someone else since I can't use it without the keyboard, it's almost a month since I sent the redemption request.
0 Likes
Promotions
I understand your frustration as a fellow consumer. However, the term "scammed" is thrown very haphazardly in this situation. This is the same issue that other members experienced and we were able to help them redeem. Did you attempt to contact customer service via call/chat/email? Did you at least post your concern here so that moderators (especially CS moderators) can review your situation?
0 Likes
Haxxx
Active Level 3
Promotions
Yes, In fact I already did all of that, I have documentation of the responses that I got from them (email, chat, call, etc). I emailed the CEO and thankfully they were able to ready my concern. I am waiting for their response and hopefully they can get this sorted out.
0 Likes
Promotions
If you can't get a resolution please post again here, and myself (along with the other Makers) will try to help you out. I've also purchased a Wi-Fi only tablet and had no issues redeeming. Keep me, or this community posted.
0 Likes