Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Unable to use reward points to pay

(Topic created on: 12-21-2021 06:01 PM)
Rob148
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
Hi, I've been trying to use my reward points to make a purchase on the samsung website. I have logged into my account and have sufficient points however I don't get the option to redeem the points as a payment option.

Can anyone advise how I can use my reward points.

Cheers
Rob
Solution
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi @Rob148, our team just confirmed that the issue has been fixed. Please try to purchase again and let us know how you go! And thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Thanks Lauren, can you please also confirm that this is activated for my wife's account as well? She will receive her points in a day or so and don't want to have to go through this again. Thanks Rob
0 Likes
Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi Laura, my wife now has exactly the same issue and to make matters worse she hasn't even received her points for a phone that was delivered on the 2nd December. Given it took me a week and a half to sort this will samsung honour the sale prices when my wife eventually receives her points? What information do you need from me to progress this?
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi @Rob148, I am sorry to hear she's experiencing the same issue.Please send me a direct message with your wife's Samsung account email used to register Samsung Rewards. 

Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi Laura, I just sent this through please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for your assistance
0 Likes
Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi Laura, I sent you a direct message earlier today but not sure if you received this, are you able to advise if any progress has been made on this issue? Thanks Rob
0 Likes
Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi Laura just following up again if any progress has been made with my wife's reward points? I've tried calling and I'm being told that there is no way to contact the reward points team to rectify this issue but I'm also being told these points should have automatically been credited to her account, it's disappointing how poorly the samsung reward program works (or doesn't work) and how difficult it is to rectify issues. Are you able to look into providing a voucher for $42 and adjusting the points later to reflect this to enable us to take advantage of the current sale?
0 Likes
Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi Laura, My wife still doesn't have her points to spend, is this still being looked into?
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi @Rob148, I am sorry to hear the issue is ongoing. According to our team the issue was fixed on 24/12/21. If the issue persists on your end, please provide screenshots on the reward points available, and the check out screen for me to re-raise.

0 Likes
Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi Laura, here is a screen shot of trying to purchase a charger and you can see there is no option for points, however my wife still hasn't received her points when yhe order was received on the 2nd December so this may be the reason why it's not an option. I will send you a private message showing she hasn't received the points. Thanks Rob