Original topic:

Samsung Wallet For Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

(Topic created on: 10-23-2022 09:43 AM)
MrBBear
Active Level 6
Options
Samsung Pay
Ohh well to me it looks like Australia is never going to be getting the new Samsung Wallet, quite disappointing to be honest. I've already got the new Google Wallet and got it ages ago. Other countries have already got the new Samsung Wallet but here in Australia, we're still lagging behind. 
8 Comments
WayneJack
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
all true Aussies miss out always.
0 Likes
Dpopey
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
Samsung wallet is available in Australia. I have it on my flip 4 I don't use it though Google wallet is enough
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
@Dpopey Are you confusing Samsung Wallet and Samsung Pay?

The new wallet app is not on my Flip4, only regular Samsung Pay.
Dpopey
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
I must be as I could have sworn I had it but cannot find it now ๐Ÿ˜‚ my mistake
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi @MrBBear, 

Samsung Wallet will come to Australia. At the current stage I am unable to confirm an exact date but rest assured our team are working on release in the future. 

To keep up to date with our news, I suggest following the Samsung Newsroom for more information. 

https://news.samsung.com/au/latest 

Sammyaus
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
I wonder why Australia is always at the bottom to receive any kind of updates. Australia consumers pay significantly much more to purchase any devices compared to the rest of the world. Why ๐Ÿ˜ฎ there is a disparity???? Samsung must consider this and include Australia in their top favourite list.
0 Likes
MrBBear
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
I did try to install the APK file on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 but got a message saying that my phone was not compatible
0 Likes