Sounds like you turned Always On Display without configuring the images to be displayed!
Here's how you fix that:
1. Turning off Always On Display
- Swipe down the notification tray.
- Find the "Always On Display" option.
- Tap the icon to turn off Always On Display.
2. Customizing your Always On Display
- Swipe down from the Notification tray.
- Find the "Always On Display" icon.
- Tap and hold the icon to go to its settings menu.
- Customize to your heart's content ♥
Easy, right? Take a chill pill and try it out now ♥
We are sorry to hear about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy device having issues with Always On Display no photo selected error, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.
If that doesn't work, you may submit an error report through the Samsung Members app as follows:
Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.
Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.
Step 3. Select Symptom category "Power/Battery/Charging".
Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.
For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.