Did you mean: 

Original topic:

crop copy paste One UI 5.1 update on S22

(Topic created on: 02-15-2023 05:18 PM)
MeganLiz
Active Level 1
Options
Support
Will this feature from S23 series be available to S22 series once we receive the One UI 5.1 update? I got the update and so far it doesn't work on my gallery. I'm not sure if I need to tweek some settings somewhere or something. 

Thanks!
4 Comments
MeganLiz
Active Level 1
Support
Thank you so much for the article! So it's called "Image clipper". I'm excited! 😊
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello MeganLiz,

Thanks for your comments and keen interest in the new Image Clipper feature of the Samsung Galaxy S23, which is still to be rolled out soon.

Image Clipper allows Galaxy S23 users to tap and hold an object from a photo using the Gallery app to instantly crop it. Users can copy the snippet, share it, or save it as a new image. 

One UI 5.1 is the most up-to-date example of Samsung’s commitment to providing Galaxy users with the latest innovations as soon as possible. Over the past several weeks, Samsung has worked closely with our service providers and carrier partners to bring One UI 5.1 to current Galaxy smartphones and tablets around the world within a few short weeks of the Galaxy S23 series announcement.

I hope this clarifies some of the issues behind your query. Thank you for contacting Samsung.

MeganLiz
Active Level 1
Support
Thank you for the response! Hopefully the rest of us will get the update soon 😁