Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20+ screen issue

(Topic created on: 02-08-2023 06:43 PM)
Lennor143
Beginner Level 3
Options
Support
My wife's s20+ screen has two green lines in it. We tried ro reset but it did not solve the issue. We tried to go to samsung store/service center and they said we need to pay 16k to fix the issue. Is fixing this issue not free since this is not our fault? Maybe all s20+ owners should throw their phones.

0 Likes
11 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello Lennor143,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy S20+ having issues with two green vertical lines on screen, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

We really understand where your frustration is coming from after trying to reset your device but to no avail, plus your subsequent experience with the service center that gave you an unexpected amount in order to fix the issue.

Allow us to help by bringing it to the Samsung Authorized Service Center in your area. Rest assured that our Samsung engineers and technicians are competent to assess your device and offer solutions to restore it to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/ 

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.

0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Support
TeamGalaxyRene, APOLOGY is not enough, and understanding where our frustration is coming from is not difficult to point out, because it's from you-- SAMSUNG PHILIPPINES!

Get our 2 year old Samsung flagship phones fix free of charge, and easily we'd love Samsung all the more. We are your fan base you see. The more superior in quality Apple's iPhone can't get to us.. Until now!
Jer1ch0
Active Level 1
Support
So this is not random. After the update, I can barely see a part of te screen. I have had this phone for more than 2 years. Had fallen and no problem. Now after asking to update the software I get this issue. I went to their service center and apparently I need to pay for a new lcd. **bleep**!20230215_145653_1000002212_1676444261.jpg
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello Jer1ch0,

We are sorry about your Samsung Galaxy S20+ having green and pink vertical lines on screen, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

Please bring it immediately to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center in your area so your device can get the proper attention and care it needs.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/ 

For more help and assistance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thank you for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
Jer1ch0
Active Level 1
Support
Thanks for the comment. If you read the post, I have said that I have gone to the service center and they are asking me to pay for an lcd replacement. Unfortunately it is expensive and I am not willing to pay. Please give us dissatisfied customers with an alternative response and not some copy and paste answer.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello Jer1ch0,

Thank you for your honest feedback, but I am very concerned about what you've experienced in the service center. Can you please provide me here with the name of the service center and its location?

0 Likes
Jer1ch0
Active Level 1
Support
Service center is in Legazpi, Albay. They said that there was a memo last Dec about receiving s20 line for free replacement. However I had no idea about and I went there just recently. They also said that my unit may not be accepted because of physical issue (a crack in the screen) so most likely I needes to pay. I mentioned to them that the crack did not damage my phone. I had this for 2 years and only after the update I got the green lines. I tried to contact again customer service but they just said that I go back to service center and raise a ticket.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello Jer1ch0,

Please go back to the same service center in order to have your device undergo another round of evaluation with further recommendations.

Let us know here what comes out of your visit there.

0 Likes
Jer1ch0
Active Level 1
Support
Alright. Thanks for this response. I will go back to the same service center. Crossing my fingers that this would not be a waste of time.
0 Likes