Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 Pink Line

(Topic created on: 06-01-2023 12:51 AM)
EzkLokin
Active Level 2
Options
Support
S20plus will be the last samsung product I will be buying. PINK line suddenly appeared on the screen of my phone and samsung wont offer a free screen replacement because the device is 3 y/o.

This is an issue that samsung needs to attend to. Its the software update that ruined the device. Its a bad consumer experience. 

For all samsung users out there this might happen to your device in the future. PLEASE DONT BUY SAMSUNG DEVICES ANYMORE.
4 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello EzkLokin,

We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with your Samsung Galaxy S20 having issues with the pink line on screen and at the same time your expectation to have the screen replaced for free was not met. If it happens to my device and the subsequent service response, then I will be frustrated and disappointed too. 

I feel and understand venting your frustration here through our community website and I'm hoping that we can do a lot more. We are open for any experience, comments and suggestions that you may say for and against our brand that are invaluable to ensure and enhance the Galaxy experience for all.

We are more than willing to listen, and if you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us through our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
Support
white screen issue occured on my s20u last aug 2021 thanks to samsung took care of it, now on s22u and happy on its performance.
0 Likes
Chique19
Beginner Level 2
Support
Oh my. This just happened today on my s20+. It's also a 3-year old device. I did not update to the latest software since this also happened to 2 of my siblings' s20+'s. All of them changed to apple devices' cause of this.

What's worse, I just bought S23 Ultra thinking their units might be a isolated cases. I just started to search regarding this pink line today. Now I'm worried this might happen again.

0 Likes
alekz0720
Beginner Level 2
Support
This just happened to my unit yesterday. I have s21 ultra, everything was fine when I went to bed. When I woke up and started using my phone that's when I saw this pink line on my screen. I've had this unit for almost 2years now and I didn't even drop it or get it wet. This is extremely frustrating.
0 Likes