Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Sam has one of the worst customer services

(Topic created on: 09-05-2022 04:09 PM)
RjSoon
Active Level 1
Options
Support
I bought the Samsung Galaxy S22 ultra phone on August 8, 2022, because of free Samsung Galaxy Watch 4. Staff at samsung guaranteed to me that I will receive that watch within 10-15 days from the date of purchase.

Unfortunately, up until now, I have not received the said watch. I already contacted Samsung for the status of the watch several times for two weeks. I was persistently requesting from them to give me at least the tracking number of the delivery. Yet, my demand remained unheeded. The agents always responded that they will just issue a ticket to the redemption team. It took more than a week before the redemption team responded. The Samsung redemption team just informed me on Friday last week that the watch was already dispatched. Still, no tracking number was provided.

I called again today to ask for the whereabouts of the watch and request for a tracking number (so that I wont bother Samsung anymore as I do not like the usual routine of asking my name, home address, email address, and phone number). I was so shocked, however, that the agent was shouting at me, as if I had done something wrong with her personally. Worse, after I said to her that I have a redemptiom issue and before I requested for a tracking number, she was already shouting and telling me the procedure of delivering the item, such as that it would be received by me around 15 days because of my location. It was utterly disrespectul as she did not listen first my primary concern, which is the tracking number, and already assumed that I was asking for the estimated date of delivery (Samsung failed to orient its employees in this aspect, or at least provide a healthy condition for that agent. The agent I called apparently had a mental health condition)

When I called again for another agent and asked immediately the tracking number of the watch, she said to me that no watch has yet dispatched and is about to be delivered to my location. Sorry, but **bleep** Samsung! So, I was being fooled.

Insofar as my experience is concerned, Samsung has the worst customer service. I regret shifting from iPhone to Samsung. I decided to shift to android, and thought that Samsung has one of the best android phones. True that it has one of the best android phones, but I still regret buying it because of its customer service.

4 Comments
Support
that is not the customer service i had before,samsung should take a look on this.
Support
It should be given to you after you purchased, you don't have to wait. Possible the store has no available stock of Watch 4. The store staff must advise you. As a customer i think it is a scam.
Support
Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully one if our moderators can help you out regarding this concern. Personally I haven't experience any negative from Samsung. Regarding the freebie delivery it usually takes time. It took almost 2 mos for my purifier to be delivered, though that was during the lockdown period of 2020. Hopefully everything works out. 😊
RjSoon
Active Level 1
Support
In other words, it was not true that the watch was already dispatched for delivery. If it was true, I should have received a tracking number of that delivery. Correct?