Did you mean: 

Original topic:

About Samsung Service

(Topic created on: 05-06-2021 02:15 AM)
Bryann2021ph
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
My goodness!!! Samsung service is far away from our location!! We are in Eastern Visayas and the Samsung Service Center is in NCR or Central or Western Visayas and its very difficult to travel from one location to the other right now.

26 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Tablets

Hey, Bryan. May I know where particularly are you in Eastern Visayas? So that we may check the nearest service center in your area

0 Likes
Bryann2021ph
Active Level 3
Tablets
Tacloban
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Tablets

As per verification with our technical team, the service center that's within your area is at CELLWORKS DIGITAL CENTER - P. Burgos St. Ormoc City (MON - SAT [9:00AM - 5:00PM]). We fully understand the situation we're in right now, but unfortunately D2D pick-up is not yet available within your region. Hoping that your concern be resolved the soonest. Thank you and stay safe.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Bryann2021ph
Active Level 3
Tablets
Sorry for late reply we have a power blackout
Its very hard to enter Ormoc City their Mayor does not allow outsiders
I have discovered that if I create another user within Android 10 and I use that user space for a while it will start to generate intermittent error and will spillover to other userspace forcing me to factory reset the tablet the problems is software not hardware.. it shows that Android 10 was not subjected to test beta stage for one year before being deployed.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Tablets

Very much sorry to hear that, Bryan. 😞 We do hope that you could get your device fixed the soonest and still within your area. Stay safe. 😊

0 Likes
Bryann2021ph
Active Level 3
Tablets
Problems in Samsung Tab A is not hardware but software Samsung needs to patch the problem if I used multiuserspace (adding guest account) the error will increase
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Tablets

Feel free to consult with our technical experts and relay your observations with regards to your tablet. Here are our hotlines:

MOBILE: #GALAXY (#425299)

LANDLINE:

PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

I do hope your concern be resolved the soonest. 🙏

0 Likes